In order to complete MinistryMatch, you must first create a free account at MinistryMatch. You may then purchase a MinistryMatch assessment, or use a preassigned license code provided by a church or organization. Now you can take the MinistryMatch assessment, and then select which churches or organizations that you want to release the results to. Once completed, you may print and/or save a copy of the results.
- To create a free account, mouse over the “Register” option on the gray tab on the top of any page, select “Individual”, complete the form, and click Create Account.”
- Once you have an account set up, mouse over the “Sign In” option on the gray tab, select “Individual”, and complete the registration form.
- After signing in, you are required to read the detailed instructions for the completion of MinistryMatch.
- At this point, if you did not have a preassigned license code, you will be required to purchase your MinistryMatch assessment.
- You will then proceed to answer the questions in the assessment.
- Once you have answered all of the questions, select which churches or organizations that you want to release the results to.
- And finally, you will review, print or save your report. You may return any number of times to sign in to the MinistryMatch app and review your profile and select or remove organizations that you grant permission to view your report.
- Once you have finalized and viewed your report, you will not be able to make changes.